This is a WCLA Roster Verification sample to view for those preparing their team's roster forms.
The 2017 WCLA lacrosse season is just around the corner and there are a number of deadlines that must be met by member teams, said a spokesperson for the WCLA national subcommittee. WCLA team officers should take note about the upcoming deadlines to ensure compliance.
Please check the deadlines in this communications and make sure you comply with the dates otherwise your program could be in jeopardy of breaking the rules.
The WCLA deadlines approaching February 15, 2018 so teams can be eligible for the WCLA national tournament include:
1. Team application on file.
2. Dues and/or late fees paid.
3. League Presidents must submit league master schedules to LaxPower by this date. Any team playing prior to this date must submit its schedule to the league president for submission prior to its first game.
4. USL must have received team roster Eligibility Verification Form from the league president.
5. It is recommended that WCLA Team Roster Eligibility Verification Forms be submitted to the League Presidents by February 1, 2018 so that US Lacrosse may receive the rosters by February 15, 2018.
The second issue for WCLA teams to be eligible for regular season games is that players must be listed on their Team Roster Eligibility Verification Form by February 15, 2018.
1. After February 15, teams may submit roster verification forms, however those players are not eligible for National Tournament.
2. Member teams playing games prior to February 15, 2018 are responsible for adhering to all player eligibility rules and submitting their schedule to LaxPower prior to the start of play.
3. February 15, 2018 is the last date to drop/add a game.
4. February 15, 2018 is the last day to request for player and/or team exceptions or hardship waivers.
You can consult the www.wcla.us website for more information.
Don't panic if you forgot your password; it's quick and easy to reset it and get a new one. Here's how:
Click the button below or click Forgot? next to the password field from the login screen. This will take you to the password reset page.
However if you are already logged in from a previous session, the button below will take you to the SportsEngine home page.
From the password reset page, enter your email address that you used to create your SportsEngine account and click Send Email. This will trigger a password reset email to be sent to your email address.
Head over to your email provider (gmail, yahoo, outlook, etc.) and look for the password reset email from SportsEngine. If you don't see this email after 10 minutes, be sure to check your spam or junk folder. Open the email and click Reset My Password. This will take you back to SportsEngine.
Type in a new password and then re-type it to confirm that it's the password that you want. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, include one uppercase and one lowercase letter, and include one number or symbol. Please write your new password down to remember it! Finally click Reset My Password to save the new password.
If you did not receive an activation or password reset email from SportsEngine after 10 minutes, be sure to check your spam or junk folder in case the email was accidentally flagged as spam.
No, if you change your password on the website and are still logged in to the mobile app, you will need to log out of the mobile app and then log in again with the new password to update it.