This is a WCLA Roster Verification sample to view for those preparing their team's roster forms.
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES WCLA TEAMS NEED TO KNOW
Please check the deadlines below and make sure you comply with the dates listed otherwise your program could become ineligible for the season.
Team Applications and Dues due to USA Lacrosse
- WCLA Application: CLICK HERE . $100 Late Fee applied to all Full Member submissions received after December 1st.
- Leagues shall include a list of teams covered & their membership level when submitting WCLA dues.
- Leagues must submit representatives for Rankings and Recognition Committees.
- Tournaments submitted to Competition Chair for approval. Tournaments must have a minimum of six teams to qualify.
- ALL Players and Coaches to have individual USAL memberships through April 30 of the current season. See Membership page for details on Joining or renewing USAL memberships.
- WCLA Website requirements completed
- Register on www.WCLA.club
- Provide game schedule online
- Update Team Contacts
- Specify game locations
- Update Roster must include name, jersey #, position, and grad year (ex. 2023)
- Upload Statistics within 72 hours of game completion
- Final deadline for team applications and dues
- Recommended deadline for Roster Verification Forms to be submitted to League leadership.
- Eligibility/Hardship Waivers submitted to league AND Eligibility Chair
- Supporting documentation is required.
- Students Eligible to participate in the WCLA are:
- Enrolled full-time in the institution for which they wish to play (registrar confirmed)
- Seniors may be part-time during the spring season when completing the final credits necessary to graduate.
- Are academically eligible (as defined by their institution) to participate
- Have not completed four years of competitive college lacrosse at any level (NAIA, NCAA, Junior College, or WCLA)
- Are not currently on a Lacrosse Scholarship
MARCH 1 (OR PRIOR TO FIRST GAME)
Leagues to submit Completed Roster Verification Forms to USA Lacrosse
- Cover sheet shall include list of RVFs included in packet
- Forms shall be alphabetized (can be separated by division & then alphabetized)
USA Lacrosse WCLA
ATTN: Liz Piper
2 Loveton Circile | Sparks, MD 21152
SUNDAY, APRIL 14, 2024 BY 7 PM Local Time
- Each League that has an Automatic Qualification bid to the WCLA National Tournament must submit their representative(s) to the Rankings Committee Chair and the of Competitions Chair by this time and date.
- To be eligible for the National Tournament, teams are expected to have met all score reporting requirements throughout the season.
WLCA NATIONAL TOURNAMENT - WITCHITA KANSAS